Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Lion King



In March we went to see The Lion King.  
What a fun weekend we had.  It was very pleasant weekend enjoying each other company.
We were able to travel on the ferry, eat at the Cheesecake Factory, be cultural enhance at the play and the next day Chris and I went to the temple.


On the ferry!!!!


At the Paramount Theater
I love to go to plays.  
It is great that my children are old enough now they can with me now. 
I enjoyed The Lion King.  I really like all the puppets.  The music wasn't the best part (compared to Les Miserable or Wicked) but it was still good.  My favorite part was when the people were grass and as they danced it really looked like the grass moving in the wind.  I really like the big elephant, and the giraffe. It was a fun night.     



Lizzy at the hotel.
Isn't she cute.  
Yes, she wears a mask every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment