Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thomas's Birthday

Thomas turned 12!!!!
 This year Thomas decided he wanted a Mindstorm.  He ended up getting the EV3.
He has been programming and building and rebuilding his robot since his birthday.
He was quite funny on his pretend birthday (we celebrated his birthday on Sunday since I wasn't going to be around on his birthday and he wanted a meal Chris makes not me.)  He didn't realize his robot came and I hid it.  He was upset that I did not tell him (but he still got it a couple of days early).

I haven't taken any pictures of him playing with his robot but he has program his robot to sense something behind it, turn the robot around, mash it the object and then the robot laugh evilly. 
I wish I could have captured all the emotions Thomas went through blowing out his cake.  
Just writing this makes me laugh.  He went from normal, to mad, to laughing where he was crying back to normal!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment