Thursday, October 10, 2013

School Days

We have all gotten into different routines.  
Lizzy has learned school is every day even if you do not want to go to school.  
She is not a morning person (I am looking forward to seminary days) but once she is awake she is pleasant.


We have struggled doing piano again.  But we are getting use to it.
Maggie been sad for days when the kids went back to school.  I love it when she takes a 3 hour nap.  
I do not like it when she barks at me demanding food she not suppose to have.
Yes, we do not have enough chairs they have to make their own.
Lizzy and Chris went to the Daddy, Daughter Dance.
It was awesome----Western Theme.  
Lizzy got dressed up in her best cowgirl outfit and went dancing all night long.
She loved every minute of it.  


Last couple of weeks Henry has gone to school early and stayed late to do crossing guard.  
Thomas started doing it this week.  One more week to go and then we can all go to school at the same time!!!!
Well, I think I am caught up with what we have been up to the last month.  More things then what I thought we have been doing.  

2 comments:

  1. Great posts. Thank you Jill for catching me up. I love all the birthday pictures. The kids look great. And Maggie sleeping is perfect. The phrase "Let sleeping dogs lie...." comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you keep making them sit on the wall like that they will have great leg muscles.

    ReplyDelete