Monday, March 23, 2015

January, February and March


Well, I am a little behind in blogging.  2 excuses but not great ones---Chris got a new camera and I am not taking pictures like I was.  And he needs to convert the pictures so I can use them.  And the last week or so, I feel like I have a normal routine again after moving and the crazy construction. The construction in mostly done (except for some stuff they need to do outside when it is dry!!!)  

We have been busy doing sports, church and just the day to day grind.  
 Henry was able to compete in his first meet ever.  He did awesome.  He swam 4 events or was it 5.  He did an IM, backstroke, freestyle (100 and 500) and he did a relay team.  I guess it was 5!!!  He did pretty good in all.  


 One of those rear moments where Henry and Lizzy are getting alone
(even though I made Henry read to Lizzy).  
 Oh-Maggie (yes you put up with a lot but so do we!!!).  
She is doing much better after resting for a couple of months.  But we still need to be careful on how much she she runs!!!!
 Henry has been steel-head fishing this year with his fishing buddy.
Hasn't caught anything yet but the year is young. 


 Chris had his 40th birthday (no pictures of him---he is taking pictures!!!!)
 We went hiking in February up Mount Storm King.  We had a really mild winter with no snow but lots of rain!!
 Lizzy and Henry had a school program (on Henry's Birthday).  
Henry did not want to do it.  No smiles from him.  Lizzy did a part where she was a ballet leaping across the stage.  She was adorable 

 Finally it is Henry's 12th birthday. 
(I think we have counted down since Thomas turned 12) 
He doesn't have to stay home with the girls (while Chris and Thomas are camping) and do just dance, paint his fingernails and listen to frozen.  
 Henry's first camp out was the weekend after he turned 12!!!!
It was the Klondike.  A bunch of different scout troops come and compete on outdoor skills!!!! 
I do not think they won any competition but they had a fun time.  There are 6 to 10 Active Deans in our ward now!!!!


Well, I better go---off to get the kid-o's.  Stay tuned---I have more pictures coming of the kids activities!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun times! Happy belated birthday to Henry - congrats on getting to get out of the house and go camping.
    Can't wait for more pictures!

    ReplyDelete