Monday, December 22, 2014

Big Green Construction week 2 and first part of week 3

Today we are day 12 and seeing great progress. (I can see an end to it---well at least until the summer)!!!
Last week they dug the rest of the crawl space out, made forms, poured the concrete and brought in a truck full of rocks (and probably many other things that I do not know about!).  






Today they started framing and laying the sub-floor. 
The only crazy thing that happened today was--they lifted up part of the floor in the bathroom and now my grout is cracked on the floor and also my wall!!! (They have given us many small projects!!!)



(Look I have a door in the wall and not outside in my yard and I can walk to my room!!!!!)


1 comment:

  1. Home ownership is the gift that keeps on giving....................

    ReplyDelete