Monday, July 7, 2014

Pike Place Market

 A couple of weeks ago we went to Seattle.  We decided to hang out at Pike Place Market.
 We headed out on the ferry without our car.  I haven't been to Seattle without my car in years and I think after this trip I would not bring my car to Seattle.  

 The entry to Pikes Place Market.  We were able to do a bunch of things while we were there.  
We ate freshly made donuts, see huge shoes,  go to a magic store, eat fresh Rainier Cherries (my favorite), feed Rachel the Pig. We also went to a wind-up store which was really fun. It was an enjoyable time with such great kids (plus it wasn't raining!!!!)


 We went to Beecher Cheese and had the best (as Thomas said) Grilled Cheese Sandwich he has ever had.  We sat there and watched the cheese turn into to curds.  It was really fun (I need a new fun word).  

We also had to go to the gum wall and left our mark!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment