Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christmas Everyone

Merry Christmas everyone.  We have had a wonderful month celebrating the season of Christmas.  
We have been here and there doing different things this year.  I honestly do not know where all the time as gone.  It seems like yesterday I was blogging but I guess it has been almost 2 months.  Sorry about that. 


Maggie has enjoyed Christmas and cannot figure out why we put a tree in our house.  She has been pretty good at not taking presents but I think she has sniff out one present with chocolate.  

 Lizzy was able to pick and cut down our Christmas tree this year.  
I really thought we would have a pink Christmas tree but no, she wanted a regular Christmas tree.
It is a big, beautiful tree and it smells wonderful.



 Lizzy has been taking dance for the last couple of months.  She likes dance most weeks but wishes her was in the same class as her best friend.  Overall, she does very well and I think she is a graceful dancer (which really surprise me)!!!!




Lizzy is finally taller then Santa.

 Of-course the boys had their winter-fest concert.  I always enjoy going and listening to the choir sing.  Thomas and Henry were both in it and had different parts.  Thomas sang, played the recorder and had some bell work.  Henry also sang, and played the recorder.  


My favorite song was fum-fum-fum.
They sounded awesome.

2 comments: