Sunday, December 9, 2012

Oh- Christmas Tree

Well, a new tradition has started at our house last year. 
I threw away our cheap, fake Christmas tree two years ago.
So, I told the kids they could each take their turn and pick out a Christmas tree starting with Henry. We went to a tree farm which was really cool.  I had never been to one.  They actually go through and cut the trees to look like Christmas trees.  It was fun to have a real Christmas tree.   Henry picked a really cool one last year and cut down his own tree. Personally, I thought we were going to go back to the Christmas farm each year but oh-no Thomas had other ideas.  He wanted a metal tree.  So, this is what we came up with.  I think it turned out pretty cool.     


 So hard not to be at the center of attention
 An up close picture of the Christmas tree. 
We wrapped 800 ft of wire around and around and around. Hung the lights on the inside and the ornaments on the outside. 
Oh- the fun of Christmas

1 comment:

  1. That's really cool! I wish I could come out there and see it.

    ReplyDelete